We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sueno deluxe

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sueno deluxe

Hi..can anyone tell me what party nights the Sueno puts on as I really like the look of it... I had a look on youtube but no videos loads for the other hotel party night eg ice party,light party, mapping, white. I need a good hotel with lagoon pool and my sons enjoy a great water park so the Sueno seemed to fit the bill. Any help would be great.

61 replies to this topic
Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sueno deluxe

Hi Maureen

Sueno definitely ticks your boxes for lagoon pool and great aqua-park for your Son but tbh we found the evening entertainment lacking compared to other hotels we've tried.

No big parties like Voyage, Gloria or Regnum put on, there are nightly shows in the amphitheatres - eg Michael Jackson tribute and there is a party type set up at the beach edge stage with DJ and/or karaoke. We love the pier bar but sadly it closes at 19.30. The pool and lbby bars are open until midnight and in the basement is a 24hr bar plus nightclub

Stayed 10 days in August 2016 and 7 July 2015

Best pool in Belek and we spend all day by the pool so a hit with us

Angela

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sueno deluxe

Thanks for your reply willsy.. I did wonder when I couldn't find any on youtube. The Regnum looked good except for no lagoon pool.. not sure what to do I might need to keep looking

Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sueno deluxe

Hi Maureen - I agree with Angela. We were there last year for two weeks and there were no big party nights like we've had at other Belem hotels. It was part of my feedback to the hotel that they needed to improve evening entertainment. The shows in the amphitheater were good but we didn't enjoy the DJ nights near the beach. We thought that having a band in one of the bars after the shows would be good as the hotel died a bit after 11ish. We had our 4yr old daughter with us though so it wasn't a massive deal - and she was really well entertained all holiday at the kids club and in the pools etc. I'd say it has for sure the best pool in Belek and the hote itself is stunning.

You could maybe contact guest services and ask if they intend changing anything this summer. If nightly entertainment was extended we would return for sure, but meantime are testing the Regnum xx

Surrey
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sueno deluxe

Can I jump in and ask another question about the Sueno please. We're contemplating it for our main holiday in July, but it doesn't appear on either Thomas Cook or Thomson, so am I right in saying the only way to book it is by going DIY with Travel Republic, Sunshine etc?

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sueno deluxe

Try Jet 2 for packages.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sueno deluxe

When I stayed at the Sueno it was booked as a package with Jet2.

Boyce99.

Surrey
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sueno deluxe

Thanks Andy and Boyce, but I live in the south and Turkey isn't included in the holidays from Stansted yet unfortunately. I'll still check it out tho, might be worth the drive up to East Midlands if the price is right. Cheers.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: sueno deluxe

sean&sarah

Loads of holidays from Stansted to Turkey showing (including Sueno), when did you last look?

Surrey
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sueno deluxe

Oh is there Linda? I just had it in my head that Jet2 weren't flying to Turkey from Stansted this year, think I heard it somewhere. But I stand corrected on that, thanks for letting us know, I'll have a look

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sueno deluxe

Hi deargy65....thanks its a shame about the entertainment as the hotel looks just right... I will need to rethink

Reply to: sueno deluxe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted