We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knysna 2012 New Years Options - what to do...

Wurtulla, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
46 reviews
Knysna 2012 New Years Options - what to do...

My husband & I will be spending some time in Knysna around new years eve and we wanted to know what we should do for New Years Celebrations.

I was thinking maybe a boat cruise with dinner options etc. We were thinking it would be lovely to spend new years cruising the lagoon etc.

Do you have any options, suggestions or things we could do....i was going to try book ahead so we dont miss out :)

Thank you for our help,

Lenka.

Knysna
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Knysna 2012 New Years Options - what to do...

Hello Lenka

It is a little early for the restaurants in and around Knysna to have finalised their end of year activities, however we would suggest that you make contact with the Featherbed company as they operate a Paddle Cruiser on the Knysna Lagoon and they have in the past had some event planned for Old Years/New Years Eve. www.knysnafeatherbed.com

Knysna, South Africa
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Knysna 2012 New Years Options - what to do...

If I recall Sirocco does something nice

you can drop them an email on info@sirocco.co.za

or go to the website

http://www.sirocco.co.za/contact/

Good luck

Regards

Nik

3. Re: Knysna 2012 New Years Options - what to do...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Knysna