We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog-friendly

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
71 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Dog-friendly

How dog-friendly is Jerome? We have a well-behaved, quiet dog, and are just wondering if it's possible to swing by Jerome for some shopping this weekend, but we have our dog with. Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,752 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog-friendly

You'll find Jerome to be one of the most tolerant places on earth.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
71 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog-friendly

RedRox - Yes, you are right. I've visited Jerome before, as it's absolutely gorgeous and I love the vibe. I just haven't been there with my dog yet so I was just apprehensive that we would get all the way over there and have to leave because what would we do with her?! We will bring her and wing it then :) Thank you for responding!!

Jerome, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Jerome
Level Contributor
228 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog-friendly

Sorry for the late reply--but will comment for future posters. There are several dog friendly restaurant patios in Jerome (depending on day of the week you go). The Flatiron Cafe, Mine Cafe, Prohibition Pizza, Hilltop Deli and Haunted Hamburger all have tables outside and allow dogs. Some stores are dog friendly, I would just ask.

The "Middle Park" --located next to the main public parking lot as you enter Jerome, is dog friendly and has picnic tables, grass and shade. The "Upper Park" with the kids playground does not allow dogs.

People with dogs also often sit on the "steps"--the stacked stone risers in the middle of town at the main stop sign, across from the Spirit Room--and listen to the live music on Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Reply to: Dog-friendly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jerome
Recent Conversations