We sampled our 1st ever Turkey holiday last June/July and after initial reservations having never been before we absolutely loved it.
Loved the friendliness of the Turkish people really genuine friendliness & even the holidaymakers were more friendly and especially liked the general feel of it it was like how holidays used to be.
Now we've seen a deal for late August/September for The Binlik and having read the reviews really fancy it.
I was wondering what it will be like in late August/early September:
- weather wise , will it be bearable heat ?
- bug wise heard about wasps in Icmeler at that time of year what about Dalyan ?
- will it be busy ?
- Any other useful tips for Dalyan ?
- Any other useful tips for staying at Hotel Binlik ?
- Any night time tips for popular bars & restaurants ?
Appreciate any info.