We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any info re Villa Candur Maz

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
Any info re Villa Candur Maz

www.villacandurmaz.com. These look nice, someone sent me the link.... anyone got any info re location / price ?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
49 reviews
1. Re: Any info re Villa Candur Maz

majie1 I have actually emailed them for prices, but not heard anything yet. Also wanted to mention another hotel we came across which used to be an empty shell of a building rather like the building pre-Tezcan Hotel. Now its a lovely place called the Rota Hotel, all done out in white and royal blue colour scheme. Very nice, I have also emailed them for prices, no response as yet. Their website if you want to take a look is: www.dalyanrotahotel.com.

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Any info re Villa Candur Maz

i will take a look. will you let me know when you hear anything please.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: Any info re Villa Candur Maz

Yes I will. Also came across another hotel which was just a shell of a building last year, website is: www.dalyanpalmiye.com. A beautiful building. Don't know the rates for this one either but it looks like an expensive place, somewhere up past the Sahin apartments.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Any info re Villa Candur Maz

Villa Candur Maz are the new villas that Sevle Gozleme has built (walk with river on your left - past BC Spa & Calypso) . We had a look round in September - they had been finished 4 weeks and are stunning. There are I think 8 villas all sleeping 4 - 1 double & 1 twin, great kitchen & bathrooms, plenty of living space inside & out, all facing a beautiful pool which we had a swim in. Plenty of comfy sunbeds and all round the villas organic gardens with fruit & veg growing. As well as the villas one of the buildings has been split into 2 to sleep 2 - no kitchens in these. There is also a lovely pool bar which will be open next year. Try emailing again - the son Can speaks very good English - brochure I picked up has can_durmaz1@hotmail.com.

Friends of ours also went up to the Palmiye & were very impressed - this too has only just opened - the rates were very reasonable - but can't remember exactly - but for us this is too far out.

5. Re: Any info re Villa Candur Maz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations