We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return to Turkey

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
5 reviews
Return to Turkey

Have decided to re-visit Turkey after a break of 5 or 6 years. Easyjet prices horrendous, even with hand luggage only, now booked with Turkish Airlines with full hold luggage...£150 cheaper, longer journey but I'll manage.

Hoping to do 5 nights in Dalyan, 5 in Fethiye, 5 in Kas and possibly my last 2 nights in Dalyan.

Now to research accomodation.

Edited: 16 November 2018, 21:27
12 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
718 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Return to Turkey

were on our way back too..... the likes of alpha rooms and booking .com have got some great prices from as low as £14 a night depending on time of year and what youre after (we booked for june)...keep seeing that some people have bargains with easyjet and some dont... we dont really get a choice as they dont fly out from any airport near us, the bright side to this is that i still get a lie in on their flight release dates

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Return to Turkey

Bad-clown, going September 9th for 19 days.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,355 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Return to Turkey

nurse carol,I,m sure you will enjoy your return to Turkey,Dalyan hasn’t changed much since your last visit.I remember you liked small b&b hotels.Asena is closed for refurbishment till next year.I think you would enjoy the Crescent hotel which is close to the new market site.

Lovely gardens where you can hide away with your book,a separate pool and family run.Have a look,I think you would like it.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Return to Turkey

Thanks turkoooooofile, will take a look.

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Return to Turkey

Hi, we did a similar trip this year - I highly recommend Midas Pension in Dalyan, Hotel Unique in Fethiye & the Hideaway Hotel in Kas. We had a great time in all three.

Any questions, let me know 😎

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Return to Turkey

Thank you all for your reccomendations, but unfortunately as a single 70 something on a ,pension, all these are out of budget. I'm happy for a clean room, a hot shower and if possible a pool. I've been to turkey 30 times in the past so have a fair idea of what's where in these 3 areas, so now the flight is booked I just need a free few days to concentrate on airbnb and booking .com to find 3 lots of accomodation, although I find that it's often cheaper to book direct, but thanks anyway.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
109 reviews
7. Re: Return to Turkey

Nurse Carol you are going back 😁😁😁

manchester
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
109 reviews
8. Re: Return to Turkey

Carol will pm you

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Return to Turkey

Hogmail,

Yes Heather, see post 2. I'm looking forward to it. Have been going to mainland Greece for some 10 years now, with the odd meander to other places, but have a yearning to have one more Turkey fix, but am still booked for Greece in May next year.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,913 posts
109 reviews
10. Re: Return to Turkey

Hi Carol re cheap accommodation. On the river Calypso Plus and Riverside both about £20 per night. Oskay in old marketplace was really good value and spotless. Apartments... Tavilgullar neat Metin hotel and Fatih and Gardenia Apartments are all very good.

Reply to: Return to Turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations