We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Issimo Suites

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
37 posts
46 reviews
Issimo Suites

Likely staying 2 nights there. My choice is a junior suite romance package which includes a massage for 1 and dinner for 2. For the same price we could get the penhouse suite which looks decently bigger (but not sure we need the room). It seems like a coin toss b/c the massage is a nice perk but not sure that we want to miss an opportunity to eat in town. Any thoughts?

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Issimo Suites

Penthouse best room best view would go for that.

Manuel Antonio
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
2. Re: Issimo Suites

Penthouse is nicer with better views, but the massage is awesome. The food at the hotel is quite good, but there are many other excellent restaurants to choose from too. Sorry, I don't think I helped you that much! Enjoy!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
37 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: Issimo Suites

Thanks for the post. I went ahead and booked the junior suite...choosing to save the difference + eat in town. I will write a review for the hotel when I get back.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,403 posts
119 reviews
4. Re: Issimo Suites

reat deal ...go for it! Issimo is a lovely place!

Luis

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
207 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Issimo Suites

Issimo is a great place, ask for a balcony with a view prior to getting there. We only booked a jr suite but asked for a balcony with a water view and it was fantastic. Definitely didn't need a penthouse and eating a great meal out is going to be fantastic.

6. Re: Issimo Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 14:17