We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Active group. Looking for some recommendations...

Utah
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Active group. Looking for some recommendations...

Our extended family (13 adults, no kids this time!)is headed to MA in a couple of weeks. We are staying just outside Quepos. We all love a great adventure and are in physical condition. We will be there for 7 days. Can anyone recommend some great activities that are a must. So far we are interested in the zipline, deep sea fishing, white water rafting (any recommendations?) and Hiking (need some recommendations here too!).

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Quepos
Quepos
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
TiTi Canopy Tours
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Iguana Tours
Kayaking & Canoeing
Safari Adventures
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
way north
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Active group. Looking for some recommendations...

For a zipline tour, you may enjoy a morning with these guys. Dream Forest Canopy Tour. Treated us very well in May this year. Nice sector of forest.

here is a clip I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do_UvSTZAQ

C_S_D

Utah
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Active group. Looking for some recommendations...

Your video was really fun to see. Get's me excited! Can I ask about prices? How much did it cost you and did you shop around much. Looks like a blast! Can you recommend anything else you absolutely loved?

13. Re: Active group. Looking for some recommendations...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 07:19