We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
83 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

Hello,

In a couple of weeks I'm staying at Evergreen Lodge as part of a 2 night/3 day all inclusive package deal. From what I can tell, food and non alcoholic beverages are included, but not alcohol. Can anyone tell me the average cost of a beer at one of these AI lodges, or Evergreen in particular?

Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,221 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

Humm sorry kind of hard question to even try to answer..since most lodges they change prices…a lot…the best is to ask them directly …sorry!

roadaddcisor

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
83 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

OK, thanks. Just trying to figure out how much money to take out before I go there!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

Haven't stayed at the Evergreen but in general we have found beers range from $3-5 in hotels and drinks are roughly $5-7 in hotel bars. If you drink cuba libres, the price is about the same as a beer.

Edited: 04 February 2015, 04:32
4. Re: Cost of drinks at all inclusive lodges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2016, 16:16