We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family travel from tortuguero to arenal

7 posts
Save Topic
Family travel from tortuguero to arenal

my family (hubby, and youngest daughters, ages 7 and 10) will be splitting our 10 day trip in July between tortuguero and arenal. We will fly into San Jose of course, then we fly to tortuguero. My concern lies in getting from tortuguero to arenal. I'm not sure how my young daughters will do on a 7 hour public bus/boat ride, so I'd like some suggestions here on the best mode of transport for our family.

P.s. - your reviews and input on here are amazing! I'm thankful to have found this forum!

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
1. Re: Family travel from tortuguero to arenal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2016, 18:16
;