We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

3 posts
Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

Greetings. Has anyone stayed recently at Villas Playa Samara?

My family is hoping to stay there in mid June. I have read that there is ongoing construction right next door with the Azura Beach Resort. Anyone have firsthand knowledge if the construction noise is minimal or obtrusive while staying at Villas Playa Samara?

Thanks!

Bill

7 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
9,959 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

Have you seen the recent reviews from May 2018 - https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g309… ?

You might also want to contact the hotel directly (e.g., at guestservice@villasplayasamara) to ask about the construction noise / state of the construction mentioned in many Mar. 2018 reviews - both inside Sol and outside of it. We experienced major effects of the unexpected construction on our vacation at another CR resort, which went beyond any reasonable regular maintenance, which all hotels might have to conduct from time to time, so you are smart to be looking into this issue.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 07:47
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,312 posts
119 reviews
2. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

Just call thehotel that will be the best way...simple asnwer...and thank you for being part of Trip Adviceo-...

roadadvisor

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,312 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

I just talk to a friend in Samara ...the constructio noise was coming from next door sine they are building another hotel...wich by the way is almost done...they are working as today in detaiñs....so if any noise will b enot a big deal.

I also talked to a reservation agent from the hotel Arnoldo...and he inform ed me about the same.

Nothing better thatn priovicde first ahnd advice.

roadadvisor

3 posts
4. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

FYI, I talked to someone at the hotel, who said that the noise now is not as bad as before and not a bother.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,312 posts
119 reviews
5. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

Great nice to know that most people agree about the noise...by the way you are WELCONE

roadadvsro

3 posts
6. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

Thannk yu!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
52,312 posts
119 reviews
7. Re: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?

No problem...nice of you...just keep asking a lot of nice people willing to answer any question you may have.

roadadvisor

Reply to: Construction noise at Villas Playa Samara recently?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted