We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matangi and Qamea

canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Matangi and Qamea

Hi there,

After after reading many reviews of these to resorts I still can't make up my mind.

I just attentively reserved 4 nights in a tree house at the matangi and would like to stay a few nights at the Qamea.

My question is it possible to have someone fly me there or take me by boat?Anyone have any idea how far between the islands it is?

Thx in advance!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Matangi and Qamea

Curtis240z,

I am going to Qamea in June. I don't know exactly how far apart the resorts are, but I would guess not far at all. I have seen pics of people at Matangi with Qamea island in the background. I would say that you would need to go back to Taveuni and then on to the other island from there.

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Matangi and Qamea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 January 2009, 03:34
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,741 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Matangi and Qamea

Curtis,

We have been to Matangi twice most recently this past March. If you would like to see pictures of our vacation, send me your e-mail address in a private message.

canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Matangi and Qamea

Thx so much email sent!

Thx so much!

5. Re: Matangi and Qamea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 22:22
Get answers to your questions about Qamea Island