We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married In Fiji

Tokyo via Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Getting Married In Fiji

Hi Everyone! I have never been to Fiji and have booked a wedding and stay at Qamea Resort and Spa. Has anyone out there gotten married or plan to get married at Qamea? If so can you tell me what to expect?

Ontario
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Getting Married In Fiji

Hi: My partner and I just got back from Qamea a couple of days ago. It is so beautiful. We did not get married but we witnessed 2 weddings. Both were equally nice but very different. I'm sure your wedding and your stay at Qamea Resort and Spa will not only meet but will exceed your expectations. Have a great time and congratulations!

We can't wait to back!

Deb

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
576 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: Getting Married In Fiji

We were married in fiji, but not at Qamea. Best of luck and enjoy. Fiji is magical to us, our first visit was for our wedding, 14 years ago. We were able to bring our two children with us in December to see what we've been talking about all of these years. They now want to move there!! Congrats and enjoy your nuptials in paradise!

3. Re: Getting Married In Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 20:22
Get answers to your questions about Qamea Island