We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

oxfordshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

Hi Thinking off booking CSM hotel for January next year reviews on tripadvisor look ok anyone on here got any reasons not too x

8 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
415 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Colonia Santa Maria reviews are good. so go for it

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
4,061 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

TriuumphNed stayed there a few weeks ago. I seem to remember he liked it.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

Yes I did, and yes I did. I have done a review you can check, but in short it's really nice hotel in a good position for the beach and shacks, but also for the nightlife of Baga and Calangute. Going with Tui we got three free meals a week, and all the curries were really good. The room was fine, no real problems with anything. The only minor complaint was that the sunbeds were a bit close together, and the huge umbrellas meant one selfish person could put three in the shade.

We aren't going back next season because we wanted to try a new location, but would go back in the future.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

I stayed there in January. It was so good I've already booked 3 weeks there next January. The best thing about it is its location with the good bar/restaurants in CSM Road and it being sited next to the beach.

Each resident gets 3 vouchers per week for 350 rupees discount from meals.

Staff are all friendly.

I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yorkshire Uk
Level Contributor
521 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

Not sure what you mean about the umbrellas putting people in the shade. I thought that was what they are for.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel

I have to agree with Neds opinion. The folk sitting next to us at the pool set up a parasol which meant we were in the shade when our only reason for being there was to get the sun about us.

Smaller parasols would mean there's a choice rather than having to drag loungers around.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,634 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel

Pretty obvious, york1. As 343766 says we choose our beds to be in the sun, not someone else's shade.

oxfordshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel

Thanks

Reply to: Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Calangute