We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Jewellery

Alf
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
158 posts
178 reviews
Gold Jewellery

My wife is interested in having a gold bracelet made in Calangute when we are there. Naturally we would be concerned about the quality of anything that we buy. Could anyone recommend a jewellers that they have used there in previous trips?

6 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
121 reviews
1. Re: Gold Jewellery

I would only recommend Rocky's Jewellers, I have known Rocky for over 20 years and he is a registered jeweller. His shop is in the row of shops just before Holiday Street as you are facing Candolim.

http://www.rockysjewellers.com/

https:/…

Alf
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
158 posts
178 reviews
2. Re: Gold Jewellery

Thanks Dragonfli, we will look in there. The link is most useful as well.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
7,260 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: Gold Jewellery

Went to Rocky's today, great service off a great character, the wife is delighted with here long awaited diamond ring.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
1 review
4. Re: Gold Jewellery

I have also used Rocky's and can recommend.

1 post
5. Re: Gold Jewellery

Rocky has recentley made me a very special diamond ring containing cremation ash I can highly recommend his workmanship. Thank you Rocky.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Gold Jewellery

I have to recommend Rocky also. I have had several rings from him. Yellow & white gold diamonds & tanzanite. My last ring was an old ring of mine which I had remodelled in platinum. He is a true gentleman & extremely honest. I am proud to call him my friend. The workmanship is superb. It doesn’t matter what your budget & there is no pressure to buy. You can design your own jewellery. He will make you anything.

Reply to: Gold Jewellery
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations