We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marigogi to Recife airport

Reading, United...
2 posts
Marigogi to Recife airport

What's the best way to get to the Recife airport from Marigogi? I'm staying at a house so no hotel shuttle to airport and I won't have a car. My flight is early in the morning.

Maragogi, AL
Destination Expert
for Maragogi, Maceio, Porto de Galinhas, Recife, Japaratinga, Tamandare, Costa dos Corais
Level Contributor
6,619 posts
267 reviews
1. Re: Marigogi to Recife airport

The safest way is using one of the principle companies specialized in this type of transport. it is important to give a lot of time since there are a lot of protests that could slow down the trip these days. But, these big companies know the alternative routes and have enough vans and minibuses on the route to get messages in time to take alternative routes. These include Tropicana Turismo, Costazul Turismo, Corais do Maragogi. There may be cheaper ways, but early in the morning means might mean traveling in the dark and that's when experience really counts. Their vehicles are tracked and have a base that is available 24 hours a day.

BUM

Reading, United...
2 posts
2. Re: Marigogi to Recife airport

Dear Bum, thank you so much for your help! I will research the companies you suggested!

Maragogi, AL
Destination Expert
for Maragogi, Maceio, Porto de Galinhas, Recife, Japaratinga, Tamandare, Costa dos Corais
Level Contributor
6,619 posts
267 reviews
3. Re: Marigogi to Recife airport

Let me know how it went and if there is anything else I can do for you. Unfortunately, I am not in Maragogi at this moment.

4. Re: Marigogi to Recife airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2018, 14:17