We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

i want to go to darjeeling for 9 days tour and landing in bagdogra i want to visit bhutan, lavalolegao, shimla, gangtok and yumpthum also please plan my itenary and help and guide me as i am not very aware of the same also guide me regarding the places to stay so as to maximise my comfort and also pocket friendly

6 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
17,628 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

1st of all so read all places you desired to visit again,Shimla is in HP and more than 1500 km from rest of the area,2ndly when you are planning to visit?Also bhutan is another place and will make your itinerary hectic and also after visiting all places which you listed you would be having hardly 2-3 days left,not worth to visit Bhutan,you can only reach,touch and return back.

1st of all you should do some home work,at least google about location you are planning,all information available online,also go through the previous post of T.A. ,this is the proper way to start any planning.

Mentioned in this post
Shimla
Shimla
Shimla District, India
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,771 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

Sorry what did your last slave die of??

This is a travel forum not a travel agent.

If you want the latter, I suggest visiting one and paying for the privilege. Otherwise make an effort yourself.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

then please guide me the tourist places to visit in darjeeling only

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
17,628 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g304…

https:/…darj_00000e.htm

5. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2018, 19:17

Level Contributor
294 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour

It appears many people don’t research or even read previous posts anymore. Many times it’s easier & quicker to look up your own info in google than waiting for TAs to answer your questions, just saying.

Please look at the map, Shimla and Bhutan are not in Darjeeling (nor even close to Darjeeling). Do some research and ask here again. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Shimla
Shimla
Shimla District, India
Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling District, India
Reply to: Iteneary for Darjeeling tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted