We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wholesale market

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
4 posts
Save Topic
wholesale market

is crawfort market a wholesale market for readymade in mumbai

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
585 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wholesale market

Crawford market has a variety of products for wholesale. Area around that also has many places for wholesale shopping - Mangaldas Market, Abdul Rehman Street etc. What are you looking for specifically?

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wholesale market

I am looking for Printed fabric,where should i go?

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wholesale market

I am looking for Printed fabric,where should i go?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wholesale market

Mangaldas market at Bhuleshwar is where you will get the best deals for printed and regular fabrics but not readymade clothes for which you will be better off going to other markets.

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wholesale market

Hello sharpez,

For printed fabric it would be Mangaldas Market(not in Bhuleshwer but nearer to it )& Mulji Jetha Market both near Zaveri Bazar & Mota Market near Crawford Market .Bhuleshwar is near Kalbadevi area and is predominantly a market which sells Ladies items from Sarees to Ready Garments to all the accessories, utensils to Kitcheware to Bathroom wares to eatables to ready to eat foods,fruits & dry fruits and even a flower market closeby.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wholesale market

Sorry, not in Bhuleshwar but near it. Thanks GINI1409 for the correction.

Amravati, India
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: wholesale market

Sir I have a question too but not about fabric, I want to know the wholesale market of Wall Photo frames in mumbai, any body knows?

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: wholesale market

Hello astroaadil,

You are always welcome Aadil.

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: wholesale market

Hello sudhirr567,

As to Wall Photo Frames in Mumbai as such there is no such wholesale market.But there are few shops in Jamli Mohalla near Pydhonie which traditionally used to make wall photo frames inside their shops (nowadays sell mostly factory made). Also try the Abdul Rehman Street and its by-lanes (Chipi Chawl,Cutlery Market, and others) where you will find wholesalers selling gift items and stocking wall photo frames mainly the Chinese imports. Both places are close by and make a walking spree so can look at few shops around.

Amravati, India
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: wholesale market

Thank you so much Gini, I am happy as you replied so fast, I must say you are a regular and very helpful on this site. I will sure try at the places you mentioned. You know I want all the photo frames alike coz I want to place them on the wall of living room and in those frames my mom and dad (who is no more) and my childhood pics with them will be there, so i can see my mom n dad and my memories everyday. And I want the frames to be the best ones. I hope I will get some. Thanks for your info bro (or sis) I dunno your gender :)

God bless

Sudhir