We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa requirement

Colombo
Level Contributor
56 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Visa requirement

Been to Kosova and visa given on arrival. Now need to go urgently and find that airlines want visa given prior to flying. Anyone knowing anything on this.

191 replies to this topic
Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa requirement

You dont need a viza if you are a tourist. But if your visiting family you need to contact the serbian embassy and get and invitation from family members which need to be made a legal document by the courts, this is essential if you want a viza. a pain in the butt but needed.

herts
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa requirement

Kosovo is a UN Protecterate since 1999 and Serbia relinquished all authority of Kosovo to the UN, after the war in Kosovo, if you require an entry visa you need to contact UN Mission in Kosovo or UNMIK as it is otherwise known, there is little point in contacting the Serbian authorities as they have no hand in the running of Kosovo at all.

Tampa, Fl
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa requirement

there is no need for any visa if you are traveling to Kosova

somaliland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa requirement

i want visa for entry kosovo. i want visit kosovo

faisalabad
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa requirement

hallo im in pakistan and i like vist for kosovo for business

6. Re: Visa requirement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 February 2012, 05:05

lagos
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa requirement

Hi,i got your message on how to secure visa or get into Kosovo.I need to visit Kosovo soonest and hope you can be of help on that.

my email address is ibusiolung@yahoo.com

hope to read from you so we can talk better.

Take care,

Sanni

spain
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa requirement

hi mr Husam Ali.my name is umar waqas. i am a pakistni but now i live in spain & i wanted visa for kosovo.plz can u tell me how i can get visa.

my email is

hum_tum@hotmail.es

Cape Town
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa requirement

HI there,

Kindly Mr. Husamit would you mind to explain if really we can travel to your country (Kosovo) without visa? 2nd let me inform you that we a group of 4 as busnessmen. We would like visit Prishtina for besness and so on, help us for the real information conserning the entry to Kosovo.

NB: We Angolans resident South Africa.here we have flith from Johanesburg via Istabul to Prestina.

My email adress is: didi.brb@gmail.com

PRISHTINA
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa requirement

Dear,

Yes - visas are given on arrival, however, having an invitation would be great. For any clarification contact www.beinkosovo.com

best,

A.R.

Reply to: Visa requirement
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted