We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in/near old town Budva

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Parking in/near old town Budva

Hi I am staying in the old town for 2 nights in June. We will have a car as this stay is just part of our two week tour in Montenegro and Croatia. Is there anywhere to park ? I don’t mind if it’s on outskirts of town as long as it’s walkable. Also approx prices for parking please ?

5 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,869 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Parking in/near old town Budva

There is parking just outside the old town, I think it is €1.50/hour, not cheap, but there is plenty of parking

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,869 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Parking in/near old town Budva

Old town Budva is car free, so obvious no parking. The outside lots are plentyfull, just make sure to read the signs. As I before mentioned, it should be around €1.50/hour(2017 rates, have not been there yet this year) and at night it will get more expensive, around €2/2.50/hour. I have a boat there, so do not really drive a lot. But there are always signs before entering the lot that state the fees.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Parking in/near old town Budva

Thanks for the information. We’ve decided to stay just outside the old town but very close by in a place with free parking. It seemed the best option.

Thanks tho Alex.

3 posts
4. Re: Parking in/near old town Budva

Hi Alex,

Could you please share, where did you find the free parking place at the end? We are trying to solve the same issue. Thx, Klára

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,869 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Parking in/near old town Budva

Outside old town Budva is no free parking, you can park further away on the streets, even 1 or 2 blocks up the hill. But in the front of the old town it will cost some €

Reply to: Parking in/near old town Budva
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted