We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon Party on October 2017

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
27 posts
230 reviews
Full Moon Party on October 2017

Me and couple of friends are planning to visit Thailand in October and we were considering going to full moon party happening on 6th of October 2017. Can anybody guide us whats the best time to arrive in Ko Samui/Ko Pha Ngan for the party? We are considering to spend 4 days in total for both Ko Samui and Ko Pha Ngan which will include FMP and exploring around a bit. How should we split these 4 days for both Ko Samui and Ko Pha Ngan?

54 replies to this topic
Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,246 posts
69 reviews
51. Re: Full Moon Party on October 2017

I'm sure you'll still have a good time, Haad Rin will no doubt still have some low key bars to attend - make sure you wear shoes on the beach there, it is full of broken glass!

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
52. Re: Full Moon Party on October 2017

A quick Internet search will tell you, and exactly for the reason First Time Poster said.

2 posts
53. Re: Full Moon Party on October 2017

hi

I visit two time in Phuket , but this year going again for new year eve, after i have plan to visit Koh Phangan for enjoying full moon party, i don't have no any friend with me , no idea alone person will be enjoying on this place? best stay area in Koh Phangan for Full Moon Party . regards

Edited: 15 December 2017, 03:47
Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,246 posts
69 reviews
54. Re: Full Moon Party on October 2017

I suggest either Haad Rin or Baan Tai @Happy-Hashmi, however, you have left it extremely late and will find getting accommodation difficult now.

Reply to: Full Moon Party on October 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted