We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand

Which Ko Lanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Thailand

Good Evening to all,

My husband will be turning 50 on the 7 June 2012 and we

would love to go to Thailand for 7/8 nights, we really looking for

something beautiful and very special(romantic) I say romantic as we love detail, VERY SPECIAL and something in the 5 star line as I have a very fussy partner!!!! please can someone guide me as

where to go as there are jus so many places and am so confused as to where to go, have been told we must defnitely stop in Bangkok fo a night???? we want to have loads of fun and be out and about, THANK YOU XX

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,353 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thailand

Since you have posted on the Koh Lanta Forum, is that a destination you particularly have in mind? There are many destinations in Thailand that are "something beautiful and very special(romantic) I say romantic as we love detail, VERY SPECIAL and something in the 5 star line."

You should be aware though that June in Koh Lanta is Wet Season as indeed it is from May to October in Southern Thailand on the Andaman Coast. If you want better weather for your special occasion you may want to post on the Koh Samui Forum at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293918-i7560-Ko…

Also it will be helpful if you indicate your budget for accommodation, the facilities you would enjoy and the type of location - secluded or "near to the action" and how near to local restaurants you want to be.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,951 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thailand

There are some amazing 5 star resorts on Koh Samui, but the scenery on the Gulf side is not as spectacular as that of the west coast, but there are beautiful beaches, but as Arandora says if you can give us more of a clue of what you like we be of more help.

3. Re: Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 19:25