We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab/driver hire for day

London, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Cab/driver hire for day

Hi

Can anyone recommend a safe cab/driver hire for the day in Amritsar?

How are the charges worked out?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Cab/driver hire for day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 February 2017, 01:05

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab/driver hire for day

Sent you a pm

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
15,231 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab/driver hire for day

Amritsar is a small city and most of the attracton are near by (except wagah border) and you can visit then walking (and Paddle riksaw if needed).Lots of cabs are available for wagah tour and you can book after arriving Amritsar on the spot or can ask your hotel for that.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab/driver hire for day

Hi, me and my wife visited Amritsar last week. We travelled with this wonderful guy called Raghu-( 9501421422). He is very sober, soft spoken, being a localite , he adds up to be a guide also, he knows the best places to eat and shop. You can call him on the above mentioned.

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cab/driver hire for day

My name is harjinder singh, localite,MBA marketing run my auto cab for getting around tourist to Amritsar and studying things to streamline the problems if any face by the tourist, it's nature and work out for possible solutions. U will won't have second thoughts if u hire me at my cell no 09464942032. My service will proved to u as Ride&Guide for u and u will force to recall my service, whenever u go down to ur Memory Lane of this tour. Thanks and regards. Don't worry about charges, I m Sikh ,trust me this trust is only the prised possessions for us.

Reply to: Cab/driver hire for day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted