We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bangalore
10 posts
Save Topic
Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Hi Friends,

I have planned munnar trip this month for 2 nights and 3 days. I would be reaching Aluva by 5AM and then planning to come by private bus to munnar town. My stay has been booked in Yellapatty Bungalow which is 25km from munnar.

Is there any sharing taxis and cabs to reach bungalow?

Can you please help me the best and cheapest way for sightseeing in munnar from that bungalow.

Thnaks for your help in advance.

Cherai Beach, India
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Dear sweety2510,,

There is lots of bus services from Bangalore to Munnar,like S R M Travels.They will start at night from Bangalore and reach early morning at Munnar .

Regards

KERALA DAYS 2013

bangalore
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Thnaks Kerala holidays and bibin.

Is there a direct bus from akuva to yellpatty? Or do i have to go munnar and take amother bus/cab to reach yellapatty.

Also, i donot want to travel by cab from bungalow to aluva as it is expensive for me. Travelling by cab from yellapatty is just to see the sightseeing places in munnar will do. Can you please suggest me in this.

3. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2013, 02:46
bangalore
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Thank you all

bangalore
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

Hi Bibin,

Thank you. Can you please tell me the bus timings which goes dirctly to yellapetty from munnar.

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

call Kerala Forest Development Corporation Ltd.. They will give u information..

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

call Kerala Forest Development Corporation Ltd. Munnar

8. Re: Need help for munnar sightseeing from Yellapatty Bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 18:18