We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

7 posts
Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

Hi,

I am planning to visit the kutch-bhuj with family this diwali. we are 5 persons and my parents are senior citizens. we would like to visit all the famous places near bhuj-mandvi. we will reach bhuj by bus/train. I didn't booked any hotels yet. I am not getting how to book vehicle for sightseeing. can anyone suggest me the good hotels and how to communicate between different places like bhuj to mandvi. please help me to plan this trip.

Thank You.

15 replies to this topic
Bhuj, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

How Many Days You want to roam?

Make sure that if you are staying in hotels then they are pre-booked in diwali vacation there will be too much rush... I can help you if I know how many days you have....

7 posts
2. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

I have 6-7 days. I checked the tent stays in dhordo but it is too expensive.

Edited: 19 September 2018, 02:50
Bhuj, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

6 - 7 Days are real good time for Kutch...

Day 1

Arrival at Bhuj

and roam around Bhuj... after refreshment you can visit Bhujodi (Village + Vande Mataram) + Ajarakhpur (Village + LLDC)

Day 2

Run for mandvi...

72 Jinalay, Koday Kranti Tirth, Vijay Villas Palace, Mandvi Beach... You can Stay at Mandvi

Day - 3

Mandvi to Matanu Madh

Lakhpat, Narayan Sarovar, Koteshwar.

If Bookings are available then you can stay at Narayan Sarovar

Day - 4

Narayan Sarovar / Bhuj to

Nirona Village, Bhirandiyara, Black Hills (KALA Dungar), India Bridge, White Rann, (Stargazing (akash Darshan with including telescopes) :- Special Activity done by our Team)

Day - 5

Bhuj to Dholaveera

Ravechi Temple ( Rapar ), Dholaveera, Fossil Park, and Return as its a journey of 500 KM in One day

Day - 6

Bhuj interior city and History and shopping

Bhuj Aaina Mahal, Kutch Museum (oldest museum of Gujarat), Sharad bag Palace, Swaminarayan Temple, and there are so many things that you can enjoy in Bhuj...

+ Shopping and Packing time...

Feel free to ask anything you want...

Nishant Gor

Team Stargazing India

7 posts
4. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

white rann is not inluded

Bhuj, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

White Rann is included in Day - 4... Your Last point will be at white rann... and after sun set you can depart for bhuj or if you wish you can do stargazing activity....

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

HI

Advance booking is necessary for your trip in diwali time. Just to add that it is better to stay at bhuj or all nights since you are coming for few days you will be having luggage and it is not recommended to carry that with you at any day. Also for visiting dholavira if you want to aviod too much travelling in single day you can start your journey from Bhachau / Samkhiali which are more closer to Dholavira then Bhuj.

Lastly please note that many of the places will be crowded due to diwali vacation and i also recommend to take online permit for visiting rann to aviod que on the day of travel.

Have a nice trip !

Happy

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

Nishant Gor's itinerary is doable. I, personally, would not recommend all nights in Bhuj as the distances are long in Kutch and you have senior citizen parents with you. Dholavira too if you are attempting camp a night. One of best sunset in Kutch you would miss if you do not camp a night there.

7 posts
8. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

can you suggest me how many nights i need to stay at bhuj and other place ?

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

2 nights for Bhuj / Bhujodi / Ajrakhpur. 1 night for Rann and kalo dungar. 1 night for Lakhpat / Narayansarovar. 1 night for Mandvi. 1 night for Dholavira.

7 posts
10. Re: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days

so i need to hire a vehicle to communicate between this places right ?

Reply to: Itinerary suggestion for kutch-bhuj 5-6 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bhuj
More Bhuj Topics