We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

Which West End hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

My friend and I will be in West End (staying near the "Y") and we would like to find a cheap, quick breakfast option to grab a bagel or breakfast sandwich before diving. In years past, we frequented the French bakery (closed) and then there was another bakery in the Beach House (I think this is closed, too). What are the current options for a quick breakfast (not sit down)?

Yukon
Level Contributor
179 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

There's a bakery place right across from the Beach House. It's actually a converted shipping container. We grabbed breakfast sandwichs there most mornings. Great bagels and the best chocolate chip cookies! Prices were very reasonable.

Michigan
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

Go for a breakfast baleada at Chapi Catrachas, right across the road from the Blue Channel. Inexpensive, fresh, and delish (30 or 40 lemps)

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

Cindy's, right beside Coconut Tree. Her breakfast pastillo's are outstanding and cheap.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
468 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

Cindy's Place next to Coconut Tree Divers where I work. As stated above she has cheap and delicious pastelitos for 30 lempiras. That's about a $1.50.

Christina from Fresh Bakery comes by everyday except Mondays with freshly baked apple/cherry turn overs, bagels, cookies, muffins, soups and sandwiches from 30 lempiras to 150.

The container place that someone referred to is the same Bakery II that was in the Beach House. He has Bagels and other yummy things.

Cafe Escondido, owned and run by Brett Kroos who painted the map in front of Coconut Tree Divers is now open. It's above West End Divers. It's the bomb, but quite the walk for me. Luckily he delivers. Prices are also very affordable and he's the superstar chef.

Anthony's chicken has excellent baleadas for 25 lempiras. She's right at the Y, although the Y has been ripped down.

Keith still has his BBQ going on Thursdays and Sundays. Those sausage baleadas are delicous. They're 30 lemps.

I'm glad you are headee back. It's been quite a while since Thanksgiving.

Cheers -marco

5. Re: Quick cheap breakfast options in West End

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:41
Get answers to your questions about West End
Recent Conversations