We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Stop to Marina

Oz
Level Contributor
127 posts
50 reviews
Bus Stop to Marina

Will be arriving on a Saturday afternoon for a 7 day cruise of Croatia on a small 30 passenger ship leaving Trogir.

Was planing to take the local bus outside Split airport (no. 37) to the bus station terminus.

Does anyone know if the bus station will then be walking distance to the marina where these ships are berthed?

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
7,022 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Bus Stop to Marina

The boats usually moor up on the Riva. From the bus station it is a 5-10 minute walk depending on the number of people around. It might be easier to stay on the main road if you have luggage. from the bus station cross the small bridge onto Trogir island. Don't go through the gate but go left, past Erste Bank, various cafes etc. You go past the cathedral (on your right). Just before the second bridge go right onto the Riva - you can't miss it. Which boat company? Idriva and Inselhipfen (Island Hopping) always moor there.

Oz
Level Contributor
127 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Bus Stop to Marina

Hi Jude C,

perfect explanation and exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm still awaiting confirmation as to where the ship will be moored but I am thinking you are correct in suggesting the Riva.

The ship is "Agape Rose" unfortunately I do not know which is the operating company. The ship is supposed to be new - only coming into service this month. If anyone has further information about it I would love to hear about it.

3. Re: Bus Stop to Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2018, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Trogir
Recent Conversations