We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation

glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
3 reviews
Accomadation

Looking for accomadation with room with balcony ,so I can relax and have a drink and a smoke , rather than a window, also not up a hill , travelling solo , hotel or an apartment any suggestions please, thanks david

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,592 posts
170 reviews
1. Re: Accomadation

Try booking.com and filter it by whatever you want, including balcony.

Trogir itself is fairly flat, but make sure that you don't book on the Ciovo island part up the hill. Mainland part is all flat.

Edited: 01 April 2017, 11:53
glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Accomadation

Thanks pal ,got 3 nights to spend around split, trogir sounds nice ,all I'm looking for is a nice rest after heart op, any other surrounding areas you could think of? I've read split is just like any other working city

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
17,592 posts
170 reviews
3. Re: Accomadation

"I've read split is just like any other working city"

Whoever wrote that is wrong. It is the 2nd biggest city in Croatia and of course, it is a working city and has some industry (not enough IMO), but the old town and surrounding areas are quite touristy and impressive.

I would choose either Split or Trogir for a few nights. Wouldn't look anywhere else.

Shrewsbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canary Islands
Level Contributor
6,500 posts
664 reviews
4. Re: Accomadation

Trogir would be a bit more tranquil than Split if you want it to be restful.

Shrewsbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canary Islands
Level Contributor
6,500 posts
664 reviews
5. Re: Accomadation

If you look on Booking.com you will find plenty of accommodation for Trogir.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
7,015 posts
77 reviews
6. Re: Accomadation

plenty for both Split and Trogir on booking.com - make sure you avoid hills

glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Accomadation

Going to book this, villa samac, and contacted them direct and they said 34 euro per night double room with sea view n balcony ,and pay when I arrive, looked back on re ent reviews and it seems October will be very quiet, so shouldn't. Be a problem with accomadation, happy days

8. Re: Accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2018, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Trogir
Recent Conversations