We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

8 posts
Save Topic
Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

Im doing 7 days cartrip in Croatia this summer (travelling by car from Estonia). I have hotel reservations 2 nights in Krk island, 3 nights in Trogir and 2 nights in Hvar. Is it too much moving? Should I maybe stay longer in Trogir area and not go to Hvar island for 2 nights?

Thank you in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Krk Island
Krk Island
Kvarner Bay Islands, Croatia
Trogir
Trogir
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Hvar Island
Hvar Island
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

In my opinion it's not too much moving, you'll have enough time to relax and go sightseeing. I've never been to Trogir and Hvar but I know Krk is an excellent choice. Hope you have a nice trip!

Mentioned in this post
Trogir
Trogir
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Krk Island
Krk Island
Kvarner Bay Islands, Croatia
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,812 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

If you are going to get as far as Trogir you may as well go to Hvar - it's the travelling to get there that I would query.

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
3. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2018, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Trogir