We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

8 posts
Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

Im doing 7 days cartrip in Croatia this summer (travelling by car from Estonia). I have hotel reservations 2 nights in Krk island, 3 nights in Trogir and 2 nights in Hvar. Is it too much moving? Should I maybe stay longer in Trogir area and not go to Hvar island for 2 nights?

Thank you in advance!

2 posts
1. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

In my opinion it's not too much moving, you'll have enough time to relax and go sightseeing. I've never been to Trogir and Hvar but I know Krk is an excellent choice. Hope you have a nice trip!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
7,106 posts
79 reviews
2. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

If you are going to get as far as Trogir you may as well go to Hvar - it's the travelling to get there that I would query.

3. Re: Croatia - Krk island, Trogir, Hvar island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2018, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Trogir
Recent Conversations