We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

8 posts
7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

Im doing 7 days cartrip in Croatia this summer (travelling by car from Estonia). I have hotel reservations 2 nights in Krk island, 3 nights in Trogir and 2 nights in Hvar. Is it too much moving? Should I maybe stay longer in Trogir area and not go to Hvar island for 2 nights?

Thank you

Virginia
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

yes, see for yourself by plugging the details into a website like viamichelin or google maps. Wherever you decide, summer can mean traffic and crowds, so I would stick to one area for a week rather than three places.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
514 reviews
2. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

Taking a car to Hvar will be expensive for such a short time there.

Krk to Trogir is a 4.5+ hour drive, so stay 2 nights in the Zadar area or Plitvice, rather than Hvar.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

Cost of car to Hvar in HRK jadrolinija.hr/docs/…

8 posts
4. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

Can I also leave the car to Split and go to Hvar without car?

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
7,024 posts
77 reviews
5. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

yes but Split will be busy. Hvar and Trogir are at least close together but Krk is a long way away. Why not stay in the north around Istria as you have such a long journey anyway?

6. Re: 7 days cartrip Krk, Trogir, Hvar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2018, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Trogir
Recent Conversations