We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

6 posts
Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

Does anyone know how much it costs to take one of the local boats from the harbour in Hvar town over to Jerolim (one of the nearby Palenki islands)? I'm trying to work out my budget and just realised this is one item I don't know the cost of... I'm travelling tomorrow Tuesday 1th June, so this is an 11th hour question, but if anyone can help, it would be great to hear back!!

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
652 posts
1. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

Around 30-40 kn.

6 posts
2. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

Many thanks for your speedy reply, much appreciated!

6 posts
3. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

I should have asked about the cost there and back - will 30-40 kuna buy a return fare...?

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
652 posts
4. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

I think,as I remember.

6 posts
5. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

:) thanks for the information

6. Re: Local boat fare from Hvar to Jerolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Hvar
Recent Conversations