We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning Ferry from Split to Hvar

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
106 reviews
Morning Ferry from Split to Hvar

Hello,

We are going to be in Split on Friday July 5th and were hoping to spend the day in Hvar. Is there a morning ferry out of Split that would take us to Hvar? I've seen the ferry that departs at 0500 from Split arriving at 0700 in Stari Grad. I was hoping for a direct Split to Hvar that left a little later, but if it does exist I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Morning Ferry from Split to Hvar

there's a daily catamaran at 11.30 to Hvar town (arriving at 12.30). and on some days the 08.30 ferry to Stari Grad.

check at www.jadrolinija.hr ...

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Morning Ferry from Split to Hvar

Just spend some 5 mins of your time and read the latest island Hvat forum posts. You will find the links to Jadrolinija and Krilo timetables. Ferries dock im Stari Grad only!! Catamarans dock in Hvar town and once a day in Jelsa.

3. Re: Morning Ferry from Split to Hvar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Hvar
Recent Conversations