We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa

6 posts
Save Topic
Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa

NEED HELP:

I'm an solo traveller. I have a planning to hiking at Tiger Leaping Gorge on 6 November 2018. I'm intend to use public bus to reach Tiger Leaping Gorge from Lijiang. I'm good at physical so I can complete the hiking route about 3 hours (round-trip), because I want to contiune to move to Shangri La in the same day. I don't want to stay at night in Tiger Leaping Gorge, that's why I seek partners (individual or groups) to shared-car with me to keep going Shangri La on 6 November 2018.

This is my temporaty planning. If anyone have a same planning with me. Please let me join with you. Or if you also leave Lijiang in the morning 6 November 2018, please feel free contact with me. We will discuss to find the best solutions for us.

P/s: I just have a backpack. Too easily for shared-car :).

Mentioned in this post
Lijiang
Lijiang
Yunnan, China
3 replies to this topic
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
44,751 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa

Return trip of the TLG in 3 hours???? Good luck with this. I hope that you run fast.

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa

To Be frankly, I've never hiking in TLG before, just read review about it in the internet. Most of them said spending about 3-4 hours to finished this route (round-trip). So I don't know exactly how is a reasonable duration. I think I go alone, it's may be faster than a group.

P/s: thanks for your reply :)

On the move
Level Contributor
370 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa

To do the hike in 3 hours you will need to be superhuman. Even when I was super fit it would take a very full day to reach Halfway. What is you budget for a car up to Shangri La?

Reply to: Solo traveller: find partner shared-car from TLG - ShangriLa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted