We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corona related. How is Floripa doing? Is tourism open?

1 post
Corona related. How is Floripa doing? Is tourism open?
Save

Hi guys, could you give me insights of how is Florianopolis doing? I'd love to travel there with my wife on Mid February 2022, but I can't find enough information if tourism is active again.

I've checked https://covidometrofloripa.com.br/ and it says "Risco Potencial Moderado" which is good. I've checked plane tickets and those are selling, and hotels are making reservations, is that real or a quick run for tourist money?

We're vaccinated with 3xPfizer and locked in my appartment for almost 2 years, so I don't think we pose a threat to you guys.

Any advice is welcome.

1 reply
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
11,719 posts
2 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Corona related. How is Floripa doing? Is tourism open?
Save

yes, tourism is open in FLN at the moment

if possible, end your stay there before lodging prices go up a lot for Carnaval... in 2022 that means from Feb, 25... and the city gets far more crowded, with traffic jams to get to beaches etc.

Reply to: Corona related. How is Floripa doing? Is tourism open?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.