We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

We are travelling to Brazil for three weeks in July. We are a family of four with boys aged 13 and 11. We want a week in the north east (due to weather) by the beach to relax. What are the differences between Pipa and Trancoso? Which is better for a week?

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Trancoso
Trancoso
Porto Seguro, BA
4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2018, 02:16

New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

Hi - where did you end up choosing? I'm looking into a similar situation.

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

Pipa because of better more reliable weather!

San Francisco...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?

I can only speak for Trancoso but I recommend it highly! I spent my honeymoon there and fell in love immediately. Beautiful beaches, affordable great food, and one of the most relaxing environments I've ever experienced. There's not a lot for kids to do but if they're content beach combing or kicking a soccer ball around they should be fine

Mentioned in this post
Trancoso
Trancoso
Porto Seguro, BA
Reply to: Pipa or Trancoso, Brazil?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trancoso
;