We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morro de Sao Paulo by Plane or Boat

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Morro de Sao Paulo by Plane or Boat

Hi, I am going to spend 5 nights in Morro de SP as a part of my honeymoon. I really would like to take a quick flight rather than the long bus/ taxi then catermaran.

My Hotel has contacted Addey Air and I am on a waiting list as if they dont have 6 passangers they cancel the flight I am told. Has anyone taken this flight or know if its likely to take off or be canceled? We are on a fairly tight schedule and dont want to have to take the long route (it is a honeymoon after all!)

Any help is really appreciated!

Barra
13 posts
1. Re: Morro de Sao Paulo by Plane or Boat

Actually I like the scenic route myself in order to see a bit of the beautiful countryside along the way -- bus from the airport passing alongside all the gorgeous beaches of Salvador, by car ferry from the terminal in Salvador across to Bom Despacho on the island of Itaparica, then by bus across the lush island and the interior of the state to the typical little town of Valenca, and the local boat from there to Morro--which can be the most atmospheric part of the trip to Morro.

Sayulita, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Morro de Sao Paulo by Plane or Boat

You can take the speedboat at the Terminal Maritimo in Salvador and be there in two hours.But prepare for a rollercoasterride because many have complaint, that the sea and the speedboat is rough.

3. Re: Morro de Sao Paulo by Plane or Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:15