We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weekly rate for hotel with suite

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weekly rate for hotel with suite

Does anyone know of a hotel chain that offers weekly rates on suites? My wife and I are going to be adopting a new born baby sometime in the middle of February and are looking for a place to stay. I have found a couple of places that have suites, but not too many that offer weekly rates. We are going to need to be in Arlington for 2-3 weeks, so the hotel will add up quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. The baby is going to be born at The Medical Center of Arlington if that makes a difference, we would like to be with 20-30 minutes if possible.

Texas
Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weekly rate for hotel with suite

Budget Suites America

1050 N Hwy 360 & Lamar, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Would be about 15 to 20 minutes from the Medical Center. I drive by on my way to work everyday. Although it's not in the best part of town, it looks new and clean. Their website says they start at $199 a week but I've seen a sign for less displayed.

Also, there's a place closer to The Medical Center, but I can't remember the name. It's on South Cooper St. I think it's an Intown Suites. I will try to notice when I'm out tomorrow or the next day and post my findings. Stay away from anything on Division St.

Congratulations on your forth coming adoption.

Texas
Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weekly rate for hotel with suite

Intown Suites on South Cooper is less than 10 minutes from the Medical Center. They had a sign up that said $159 weekly. They are less than 5 years old and in a decent part of town. Lots of restaurants all up and down Cooper. The Parks mall is a little further soutn.

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: weekly rate for hotel with suite

You dont want to do any of IntownSuites if possible. There price is great but there Chain are not children friendly at all. Whom ever the CEO is Scott something or another must not have had children. Also they weekly inspect the rooms and you cannot have anything on the floors when the maid service comes in. Not a friendly Hotel Chain at all. Good for some like Construction workers... Shame on the CEO for training their General Managers to be uptight.

4. Re: weekly rate for hotel with suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 15:19