We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trolley advice/ walking advice for Rangers game

Texarkana, Texas
Level Contributor
52 posts
150 reviews
Trolley advice/ walking advice for Rangers game

Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for a Friday night Rangers game. Anyone with experience with the trolley after a game and Verizon fireworks show - is it betterfaster to drive and park in the lots west of the convention center or take the trolley to and from the Hilton Garden Inn and the ballpark?

Also, if we park in the Rangers lots on Legends Way, what is the shortest walking route to the ballpark. I've just returned from a convention at the convention center, so I'm sort of familiar with the area. Should we walk through the convention center parking lot and along the lake or are there sidewalks all along Nolan Ryan?Thanks!

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Trolley advice/ walking advice for Rangers game

I am not familiar with the trolley, but here is a map of Ranger Parking.

…mlb.com/tex/…

Here is a link to A-Z information. Scroll to "P" to see add'l info on parking.

…mlb.com/tex/ballpark/information/index.jsp…

2. Re: Trolley advice/ walking advice for Rangers game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:16