We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas Rangers Tix

colonia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Texas Rangers Tix

Does anyone know when the Ranger's tix go on sale?

i heard 3/5, but the Ranger's website says nothing yet.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

They don't make it easy to find but yes, it is March 5

…mlb.com/news/…

Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

Can you tell me the best hotel near the Ranger's stadium? Is it safe to walk to the game from there? Want to see a game in April. Have never been there so any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

The Coutyard or the Sheraton (a little closer to the ballpark). Yes this area is safe to walk with common sense awareness of your surroundings. Lots of chain restaurants in the general area (closer to the Courtyard).

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

For point of reference to my comment, I should have included that the restaurants are along the service road of I-30 and line either side of 157/Collins to the south of I-30.

Edited: 28 March 2011, 01:58
USA
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

Hi

Thanks for the info. I am also hoping to see a game in April.

Do they allow you to bring water bottles, bags, etc into the stadium? We went to another stadium and they threw out our brand new bottles of water and sandwiches.

Thanks!

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

From the Ranger.mlb website:

CONTAINER POLICY/ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

No metal cans, glass containers or alcoholic beverages may be carried into the ballpark. Only soft-sided, collapsible coolers without plastic inserts are allowed – no hard coolers, backpacks, or oversized bags. All bags and purses must be 16"x16"x8" or smaller and are subject to search by ballpark staff.

972-RANGERS

Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

Thanks for the info. We appreciate it! :)

8. Re: Texas Rangers Tix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 10:20