We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging & Accomodations ??

Slater, Missouri
Level Contributor
247 posts
71 reviews
Lodging & Accomodations ??

Coming to Arlington for 2 nights in a week. I can't decide between the Holiday Inn Expree or LaQuinta Inn at Six Flags. I've read all the reviews...any opinions?? Wanting under 100.00/night for 2 a 2 c

and found that rate for both. If you have any other preference, let me know!

Also, what else to do w/11 year olds for one evening/one morning in the area?

Thanks!

westtexas
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Lodging & Accomodations ??

we like to stay at studio plus, it is located on Lamar st, across I-30 from six flags

its not fancy, and they don;t have breakfast, but for about $60 you get 2 beds and a fold out couch, and a full kitchen, we have 5 people, so it works for us, and its always clean!!

Texas
Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Lodging & Accomodations ??

I drive by both those hotels on my daily commute. They are both fairly new and look nice from the outside. What else to do: ice skating at the Parks Mall to cool off, there's a nature center at River Legacy Park, the American Airlines Museum is North on 360 at FAA road.

3. Re: Lodging & Accomodations ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 12:17