We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

Which Manila hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
klang
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

Dear all,

Can i know how to get from clark airport to the below address via bus?? Where can i find the bus at clark as my flight arrived 1535pm. And how much for the bus fare??

Ongpin Cor. Sabino Padilla

Manila, 1006

Philippines

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

You could check the "Top Question" topic at the top right of this page. "Getting from Clark (Pampanga) to Metro Manila (and vice versa)".

I think that address is about 4 blocks from the Philippine Rabbit Sta.Cruz / Recto bus terminal. Air-con bus, about every 30 mins from Dau bus terminal, about 200 peso?

So 1 possibility is taxi / tricycle to Dau terminal, bus to Sta Cruz / Recto, taxi / tricycle to Ongpin Cor. Sabino Padilla.

India
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

I recently landed at Clark filed airport. [ i.e. 3 weeks back ]. I reached city by Philtranco bus. From Clark to SM Megamall [ Mandaluyong city ] they charge me 420 pesos. Bus took not much time. I reached SM Mega mall barely in 2 hours. It was Sunday afternoon.

While you come out from airport you'll notice Philtranco counter. Usually they have bus available acccording to flight landing so nothing to worry.

Regards,

Amey.

klang
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

deeen,

Thanks for your information. Can i know how far from clark airport to Dau Terminal??

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kenji

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

It's about 5km. Might be worth a quick look at Google Maps, same for your destination, if you haven't been there before.

India
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

@ Kenji >> Dau terminal is reasonably far from Clark airport. Although on Google maps it looks close. [ I realized it when I compared it on Google maps Vs real map. ]

While going from Manila to Clark I choosed cheapest way and took reserve trip.

For your trip >> Come out from Clark airport. Wave hand to jeepny. [ 12 pesos / 20 mins travel time ] Get down at Clark mega mall. From there take another jeepny which takes you to Dau terminal [ 10 mins / 8~10 pesos ]

At Dau terminal you'll find buses labeled as "Five star". They take you to "Pasay". From Pasay you can go to Baclaran LRT [ south station in Manila ] from Baclaran you can take LRT to reach destination. Non-airconditioned Five Star costed me 120 pesos from Pasay to Dau.

Regards,

Amey.

London, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

I am not an expert, only another tourist. But there are 5 or 6 bus companies from Dau - Manila, I would strongly advise looking at the locations of the bus terminals in Manila, relative to your destination, you could easily save yourself an hour's travelling in Manila.

With my limited knowledge, the choice would be between the Philtranco bus mentioned above, direct from Clark so no travel in Angeles, bit more expensive and extra travel in Manila, or the Philippine Rabbit bus from Dau, the Sta Cruz/Recto terminal is close to your destination in Manila, but it means a ride to Dau terminal in Angeles.

Both are air-con, coming from the colder UK I prefer that.

Finally, don't know what others think, but I would not recommend the LRT with large amounts of luggage. A backpack or carry-on bag is OK, but a large suitcace would be a bit inconvenient, IMHO.

Edited: 06 August 2011, 23:08
7. Re: Transportation from Clark Airport to Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 21:18