We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

We are travelling to KL next week and will be staying at the Saujana Hotel ... I see it is near an area called Petaling Jaya. There will be two of us. Any ideas how we can get to our hotel ... obviously a taxi could be the answer but at what cost? I thought possibly of catching a bus into the city and then to the hotel also... but that might be time consuming. Would appreciate any ideas and recommendations.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,829 posts
386 reviews
1. Re: How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

Hi

have you read FAQ Airport/City Cost/Options --->>> actually has all the answers!

The hotel is actually in Shah Alam not far from the old airport, then its Petaling Jaya another area that adjoins Kuala Lumpur. It's the same distance from the airport as the centre of the city.

You will pay 75myr for a compact budget taxi and 102myr for a roomier premier taxi. You just walk up to the counter in the arrivals hall select your taxi type, pay your money and walk out of the arrival hall to you waiting taxi. There is a 50% surcharge from midnight to 6am.

Bus / Train is a long, long, long option.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

Bus/train not feasible as well, as the Saujana is quite isolated. There is nothing much u can walk 2 that is around.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

I life near Saujana and I can tell you that the most convenient way is to grab a cab. Journey time takes about 45 minutes if traffic is clear.

Have a good stay!

4. Re: How to get from LCC Terminal to Saujana hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 06:46