We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

I'm currently sitting in the LCCT Plaza Lounge. The Sweet and Sour Chicken looked old and dry when we arrived, and it has so far been sitting there like the rest of the food for at least 5 hours without any of the food being changed once.This place is a total waste of money!!!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,036 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

I agree - I walked in, looked around and walked out and into the Sportmans Bar next door. The seats look comfortable - that's about it.

Disappointing.

Caroline.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

I am also sitting in the Plaza Lounge at LCCT. It is terrible! ,only thing that can be said is the chairs are slightly more comfortable than the seats outside.

It is also slightly cleaner. The food is terrible and sits for hours without being freshend up. Go and sit in McDonalds. the expereince and the food would be a lot better.

Ross

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

If you walk past the coaches that take you to KL, (between terminal & Tune hotel), there is a food court just past the coaches.

We always eat there. Nicer food.

Cheers. Danuta.

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

but i have different experienced.... freshen up after long flight... Thanks for the shower facilities that offered by them...

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

The only reason I used Premium lounge was for their shower. It cost $25 MYR to use their shower and they provide you with a towel. This lounge with the shower was upstairs past immigration.

This was because we were coming from Bangkok, through LCCT and off to Perth.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

The food is pretty dodgy, but I still use the lounge for my return home HKT to OOL via KUL - for the shower as well.. just a tip, ask for a few extra towels cause water goes everywhere (I flooded the bathroom the first time).

I'd prefer to go to the bar, but travelling with an infant means that it is lounge only... plus there are still a few beers in the fridge ;-)

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

Sitting in the lounge as we speak. Not great. Better than the terminal, but that's about it. There is food and drinks, but I don't think it's worth the money.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,036 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

I agree - I did the same thing, then retired to the Sportsman Bar next door to a booth and a drink of choice.

Live and learn... live and learn...

Caroline.

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

WARNING: I booked the Premium Lounge online through their website and they emailed back with a receipt. When I arrived I showed them the receipt but they said I had to show them a 'PDF' attachment that came with the email. There was no 'PDF' attachment to the email they sent me, so I was refused entry even though I had a receipt. I am now disputing this with Paypal and hopefully will receive my money back. From reading the previous reviews, I didn't miss much.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Plaza Premium Lounge @ LCCT

Connie, yes U didnt miss much and hope U dont lose yr money too. Cheers.