We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LCCT to KL Sentral

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
39 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
LCCT to KL Sentral

This would be my first time to use the LCCT and I have no idea how far it is from the city center. Is there a bus service or train (similar to KLIA Ekspres) from the LCCT to KL Sentral? I would like to compare it with taking a taxi instead. How much would the fare be (bus, train and taxi) and I hope you can give me an idea on travel times as well. Thanks!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

Hi Bulakbol,

The journey take about 60 minutes under normal traffic flow.

Cost Rm9 from LCCT to KL Sentral by coach

Taxi around Rm80 for budget and Rm90 + for premier

For train you need to take shuttle bus from LCCT to KLIA for Rm1.50 and Rm 35 for train fare

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
39 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

Hello! Thank you for your reply!

Perth
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

Can I just ask that once you get to KL Sentral after taking the shuttle bus is it easy to get a taxi to Bukit Bintang from there? Do you just have to get in one and ask them to use the meter? I am guessing there is no taxi stand where you can buy voucher at Sentral. Am I right?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,205 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

HI

all taxis taken from KL Sentral are on the pre-purchase voucher system. Go to the desk, pay for the taxi, give the voucher to the next taxi in the queue.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
430 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

Hi.. you can go to this website. www.skybus.com.my.

It got all the information regarding the bus services between Kl Sentral-LCCT.

ALso, you can prebook the ticket at a discount price when booked through your Air Asia.

McGregor, South...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

Given your very short time in KL and that there are at least two of you. Simply take a taxi from LCCT direct to the Novotel. This will be the easiest/best option for you.

7. Re: LCCT to KL Sentral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 09:19