I would really appreciate if I could get some help in planning an itinerary for a 5d4n trip to Osaka and Kyoto.
Our basic itinerary is as follows:
(1) Wed Night - Touch Down@Osaka around 10pm. (Will prob head to Dotonbori provided we have the energy and its still open)
(2) Thursday Morning, Afternoon, Night - No idea yet
(3) Friday Morning, Afternoon or Night - Bullet train to Kyoto depending on whether there's more to do in Osaka or Kyoto.
(4) Saturday Morning, Afternoon and Night - No idea yet (but we will be in Kyoto by this time).
(5) Sunday Morning - Afternoon - Journey back to Osaka from Kyoto.
Would really appreciate recommendations of places off the beaten track (especially ancient like streets in Kyoto) where it would be good for photography.
Are there any must-visit places for photography geeks in both Osaka & Kyoto?