We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

Which Kobe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

What is the best or easiest way to get from Kobe cruise terminal (HAL) to Osaka KIX airport, for two adults with luggage?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
21,732 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298562-i1604-k609…

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

You can take a free shuttle bus to the boat dock to the KIX airport for approx 1,800 Yen per person but you will have to manage your luggage on your own. Holland America charges about $75.00 per person and look after your luggage for you. Please do not use mkshuttle@mk-group.co.jp because they left us stranded and in order to get to the airport in time we had no choice but to take a taxi which cost us 23,040 Yen = approx $245. USA

Just a fair warning to any of my fellow cruisers. Not a nice way to end our 34 day Asian adventure.

Edited: 14 March 2013, 11:39
Kyoto, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kobe, Kyoto
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

I've been using MK Taxi for over a decade and have never had any problems and have never been left stranded. My guests from Europe, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA etc have also used MK Taxi without incident.

My Japanese friends also use MK's Kansai Airport shuttle and I've never heard anyone say that they were left stranded.

Even their regular in-city taxis are better than other companies.

Obviously something went terribly wrong this one time & there was miscommunication with the reservation.

4. Re: Kobe cruise terminal to Osaka KIX airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 17:16