We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Invitation letter from a company

3 posts
Invitation letter from a company

I want to come to buy clothings, wedding gowns wedding rings n ladies bags on wholesale in guangzhou. I need an invitation letter from a company to attach to my documents to apply for a business visa. Any help?

11 replies to this topic
San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
14,183 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: Invitation letter from a company

All you need is a standard tourist visa.

You don’t need and you can’t get a business visa, that is very difficult. If you have no existing business contact, you can’t get invitation letter, for business visa, an invitation letter from mass majority of commercial businesses are no use for visa, usually only work if from a government entity or government owned business or major cooperations.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,751 posts
824 reviews
2. Re: Invitation letter from a company

What is your nationality?

3 posts
3. Re: Invitation letter from a company

Anybody here that can help me secure invitation letter for business visa to guangzhou. From ghana

California
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Invitation letter from a company

"Anybody here that can help me secure invitation letter for business visa to guangzhou."

No. You need to contact a company in China you plan to enter into business with directly and ask them to send you an invitation letter that meets the requirements of the China Embassy or Consulate which would issue your visa.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,709 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Invitation letter from a company

I don't agree with MacJourney1 on getting invitation letter. Any registered business can supply an invitation letter, along with their business license. But you need to find one.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
16 posts
6. Re: Invitation letter from a company

It has to be from a duly authorized agency, for ghanian passports. This makes it a lot harder and not all companies are willing to do this. Go on alibaba, some agents offer this service but hard to tell who is a scammer

Guangzhou, China
Level Contributor
30 posts
7. Re: Invitation letter from a company

Hi

You can get the invitation letter from local tourist company , they can apply for you it is quite simple almost my customers are doing like this .

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
8. Re: Invitation letter from a company

I would like to get an assistance from you with regard to invitation letters from China for business visa.I am calling you from the travel agent in South Arica.my clients are travel to China frequently.and a invitation letters must include a Id copies both back and front,business certificate of a inviter.

1 post
9. Re: Invitation letter from a company

hi i am hassan from pakistan and i want a invitation letter for working visa because i have a job a in china.

California
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Invitation letter from a company

hassan - then you need to contact the company you will be employed by to provide the proper documentation to support your getting a work visa. No one here can help you with an invitation letter.

Reply to: Invitation letter from a company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted