We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transportation

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
1,051 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transportation

We are flying from St Petersburg to Barcelona in mid Sept. Some of the flights are at 5-7 am. What time do we need to be at the airport and how best to get there? About how much should it cost and how long should it take? Are any restaurants etc open at the airport at that time?

Vladivostok, Russia
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transportation

A hour and a half is a pretty safe bet. At this hour the taxi is pretty much the only option, though I cannot say about a fair price in this case.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
739 posts
5,203 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transportation

Most of shops and restaurants will be closed.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
781 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transportation

>What time do we need to be at the airport and how best to get there?<

I'd recommend to come 2 hours before your flight for having a little finger lunch (T.G.I friday's/24 h;

ILPatio/24h )

>About how much should it cost and how long should it take? <

Taxi companies : Taxovichkof (www.taxovichkof.ru), Troika Cars (www.troikacars.ru). Price: 850Rub (Chevrolet) - 2000 Rrub (Mercedes). It will take you 35-40 min to get Pulkovo from the city center at 5-6 am.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
1,051 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transportation

Thanks for your help

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
1,051 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transportation

Yesterday I was looking at the pulkovoairport.ru website and thought I saw a mention of an airport transportation company that runs 24/7 and costs 650 rubles to the center of town "near Nevsky Pr." Today I can not find the reference. Does anyone know about this?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
781 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transportation

I guess you are talking about www.taxipulkovo.com

7. Re: Airport transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 May 2017, 03:35
St. Petersburg...
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transportation

there is a post about this company here, but no any fares of 650 rubles from pulkovo to the center. it's about 1000 as the cheapest. guidetopetersburg.com/what-s-real-st-petersb…

9. Re: Airport transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2018, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Petersburg