We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

debut party..

u.s.a
4 posts
Save Topic
debut party..

Hi im jane from iloilo city but i am here right now in the u.s. I have a daughter who will turn 18th on feb. 2007 and i would like to know if u guys can recomend me any nice place where my daughter can celebrate her debut party. I wanted it to be a simple debut party. Or any catering service that you can recomend to me that would be fine. Please help me.

My email address is: hugskisses20042002@yahoo.com or pls reply in this message asap and give me ur contact number so that i can call you.

Thank you,

jane

iloilo city...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: debut party..

Hi Jane,

I wrote this reply to someone getting married in iloilo last year and I hope it will help:

Hi Jennifer! i dont know what your budget is but I know there are several designers who can do gowns and help with the wedding plans. One is Bingbing Sanchez in Villa (call through Therese his secretary at +639177055769). You can also try also try the Iloilo Designers Guild (contact Jaki Penalosa who has a shop at Robinsons Iloilo City under her name). For reception venues try Messe under Betno Montelibano (+63 33 3213718) for up to 180 persons or try his brother Ding (+63 33 321 0920, +63 33 321 1255) for wedding parties of more than 200. Betno owns a small retaurant called Messe overlooking the river which is a nice venue for small weddings. Ding on the other hand can help you with venues for bigger weddings. Both serve superior food since their family has been in the business for several generations.

There are other restaurants that can cater as well. Try Pauline Banusing who owns more than three restaurans in various locations in the city ( +639209039603). Also try Maridel Uygongco of Amigo Hotel (+63 33 3350908).

The prices will vary according to your budget but these are people i have personally worked with in some events and they have never failed me. Good luck and my best wishes!

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
533 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: debut party..

Hi There.

I dont know if this would be of any help but here goes....

The last time i was in Ilo-ilo was almost 2 years ago.. we stay at Sarabia Manor for our convention but the place that was quite impressionable was Costa Aguada.

Its a small island resort, pretty rustic,good food but what impressed me was the level of service. Though I think we were the only guests that time.. they served us dinner at their elevated platform overlooking the sea which was quite memorable.

They might have their website as costa.aguada.com

u.s.a
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: debut party..

Hi Juanee,

Thanks for your reply ......i will try to call those cp numbers u gave me. Thanks a lot and i will let u know.

jane

u.s.a
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: debut party..

Helo Gemini,

thanks a lot for reading and replying to my post....that would be of great help to me. i will try to get in touch with those people that u recommend. Thanks a lot,

Jane

u.s.a
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: debut party..

Hi Juanee,

Thanks for your reply ......i will try to call those cp numbers u gave me. Thanks a lot and i will let u know.

jane

6. Re: debut party..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City