We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt. data hotel

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Mt. data hotel

Has anybody been to this place? Any feedbacks please?

Like condition of the rooms, ammenities, food, things to do and the likes. Thanks in advance.

Baguio city
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mt. data hotel

MT. Data Hotel is a government managed hotel in Sagada, Bontoc. It is a sister hotel to Banaue Hotel. It is the best hotel/inn in Sagada. Service and amenities are tourist standard and affordable hostel type. I have not been to the hotel, but my friends who stayed there picture it as nice and comfortable....

manila
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mt. data hotel

hi, yes i've been to mt data hotel. mt data data is managed by the local government. the room is cozy & affordable. no television set in the room but they have one in the sala. They also have cultural show at night.

Food is good & Affordable but only a few choices. and best of all try their carrot cake, its really delicious & healthy.

Nothing much to do in the hotel but you can go to sagada, bontoc for a side trip.. the place is very quiet and its the highest point that's why its so cold, especially at night.

Baguio City
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mt. data hotel

I've never been there, but as far as i know, and i confirmed it with my office mate. MT. DATA Hotel is NOT in SAGADA, NOR Bontoc. It's in Bauko, MT. Province.. it's where MT. DAta National Park is.

It's distant from both Bontoc and Sagada. Anyways, i was told that was quite a good place tho'.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mt. data hotel

Just came from Mt. Data Hotel. It's a small version of Banaue Hotel.The rooms are old but clean.Food was ok. It was 2.5 hrs of non stop twist and turn zigzag from Baguio and is half way between Baguio and Sagada.

At 7,200 feet high, it was very cold 11 deg at noon and 6 deg early morn. Nothing much to do and see. We were the only guests that night. It's more of a rest stop/eating area for Sagada travellers. The road from Baguio to Mt.Data is well paved, afterwhich starts the rough gravel road to Bontoc/Sagada.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mt. data hotel

Just came from Mt. Data Hotel. It's a small version of Banaue Hotel.The rooms are old but clean.Food was ok. It was 2.5 hrs of non stop twist and turn zigzag from Baguio and is half way between Baguio and Sagada.

At 7,200 feet high, it was very cold 11 deg at noon and 6 deg early morn. Nothing much to do and see. We were the only guests that night. It's more of a rest stop/eating area for Sagada travellers. The road from Baguio to Mt.Data is well paved, afterwhich starts the rough gravel road to Bontoc/Sagada.

6. Re: Mt. data hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 05:20